Posts Tagged "solutions-challenge"
- Strategic Alignment, Most Recent Blogs
- channel solutions, solutions challenge, Communication channel, Market-relevant solutions, Social media go-to-market, Solutions effectiveness, Social media for solutions in CategoryStrategic Alignment
- 1 comments
Studies continue to show that solutions marketers are looking to use social media tools as part of their go-to-market strategies. However, in a B2B world, where the offers are complex and expensive, has social media proven to be successful? Has it become core to how companies go to market?
- Most Recent Blogs, Customer Connection
- customer-centric, solutions marketing, Customer Connection, move to solutions, product to solutions marketing, product/service commoditization, shift in business, solutions challenge, solutions oriented approach, solutions transformation, technology-based solution
- 0 comments
The Republicans and the Democrats are looking for a “solution” that will prevent them from driving over the edge of the fiscal cliff. The National Hockey League is looking for a “solution” to its player lock-out so that hockey fans can once again watch the bone-crushing body slams and[...]
- Most Recent Blogs, Strategic Alignment
- commodity pricing, solutions challenge, Cross-organizational initiatives, Downward spiral, Globalization, Higher-value solutions, Rationalizing product, Refining values, Training and supporting sales in CategoryStrategic Alignment
- 5 comments
Globalization and the Internet have caused a fundamental shift in business-to-business markets. Buyers now have the upper hand as sellers contend with global competition and near-complete transparency. But buyers face the same dynamics with their own end-customers. So they have greater choice in[...]