Try Our Solutions Marketing Competency Assessment
Thank you for your interest in taking the sample Solutions Marketing Competency assessment!
Before we can send you the login information, we need some basic information:
- Solutions Development Project Manager
Works with product/services development, product/services marketing and strategic marketing to identify use cases and manage the development of solutions that meet the needs of a specific industry segment (e.g., Utilities). Provides input, based on market and competitive analysis, to pricing and positioning of the solution. Ensures that all aspects of the solution – and all relevant constituencies – are considered and involved in the creation of the solution before it is launched in the market. Reports to the Director of Solutions Development or similar title/function.
- Solutions Thought Leadership Content Specialist
Uncovers thought leadership opportunities in a given solution area and identifies internal or external solutions and technology specialists who can provide content that would be valuable to target buyers and speak to and promote the thought leadership agenda. Recommends the most appropriate media to deliver thought leadership content and assists in its dissemination. Measures the extent to which the content is meaningfully consumed by the target audience and makes recommendations for future changes. May also project manage the development of specific content and provide editorial support to content providers. Reports to the Manager of Solutions Marketing, the Director of Thought Leadership, the Content Management Director, or similar title/function.
- Director of Solutions Sales Enablement
Works with direct and channel sales teams to identify and deliver the training and tools needed to successfully sell solutions. Identifies processes and systems that might need to be changed to effectively support the marketing, sale, and delivery of one or more solutions and leads a cross-functional team to review, adapt or revise those processes and systems. May be involved in, or responsible for, the design, implementation and measurement of the effectiveness of new training, tools, processes and systems and recommend follow-up activities. May also provide input regarding sales incentives in support of the new solutions. Reports to the VP of Solutions Marketing, VP of Sales, or similar title/function.
Within the next few days, you will receive links and passwords to access the solutions marketing sample competency assessment. If you have any questions, now or at any time during this process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 781-686-1607..
- Is Challenger-Based Selling the go-to Model for Selling Solutions?
- The Intersection of Solutions Marketing, Strategy and Corporate Agility: Interview with Shawn Jean re the Intersection of Stragile and Solutions Marketing
- Solutions Selling: The Four Most Effective Sales Tools
- 4 Reasons why Solution Sales People Need a Different Type of Playbook
- Is Social Media Effective in Marketing Solutions?
- Customer Connection
- Expert Video
- Most Recent Blogs
- Offering Distinction
- Other Solutions Issues
- Related Blog
- Sales Acceleration
- Strategic Alignment
- Success Stories
- Success Stories for Customer Connection
- Success Stories for Offering Distinction
- Success Stories for Other Solutions Issues
- Success Stories for Sales Acceleration
- Success Stories for Strategic Alignment
- the Product Development Management Association (PDMA) Toolbook
- validation and quality test
- Leveraging marketing technology
- Share Insights in CategoryOther Solutions Issues
- CategoryStrategic Alignment
- Customer Touch Points
- Growing Importance of Solutions
- Channel assets
- Solutions Marketing Performance
- Client loyalty martix
- Solutions Matrix
- Sales Acceleration
- People Power Politics
- Internal Communication
- A New Opportunity for IT Solutions Marketers: Outsourced Engineering Services
- Retail Solutions in CategoryOther Solutions Issues
- Applying Solutions Metrics
- Customer Focused
- Four Key Steps to Develop the Accidental Account Manager