Posts Tagged "strategy"
- Most Recent Blogs, Other Solutions Issues
- content, sales, buyers, Solutions, Strategy, Social Media, Selling, Lead Generation, Management, Thought Leadership in CategoryOther Solutions Issues
- 0 comments
A friend recently had the good fortune not only to take over marketing for a successful B2B firm, but to do so with a mandate to build a new strategy that ensures a much greater impact on the business.
He's a bit like a kid in a candy store. He's got budget to spend, executive support for more[...]
- Customer Connection, Most Recent Blogs
- Accenture, content, ITSMA, ISBM, Deloitte, McKinsey, Strategy, Thought Leadership, White Papers in CategoryCustomer Connection
- 0 comments
B2B marketers know that thought leadership is essential, especially when selling high-value solutions. Business buyers tune out most traditional marketing, but they are always looking for new ideas. If we can produce interesting and useful content, and use social media and other platforms to spread[...]
- Most Recent Blogs, Customer Connection
- content marketing, Solutions, Strategy, socialmedia, Thought leadership in CategoryCustomer Connection
- 1 comments
As B2B marketers invest more money and time in both thought leadership and social media, they risk missing a great deal of potential benefit they can achieve by bringing the two together in a holistic way.
All too often, at least in my experience in the tech sector, marketers investing in thought[...]