Posts Tagged "sales-enablement"
- Other Solutions Issues, Most Recent Blogs
- marketing, solutions marketing, Relationship Management, Sales Enablement, Solutions Development, Solutions Marketing Competency, Solutions Marketing Performance, Stakeholder Communication, Strategy & Market planning, Success Model in CategoryOther Solutions Issues
- 0 comments
Solutions Insights’ Solutions Marketing Success Model:
Winston Churchill summed it up best – solutions marketing is a “riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma”. OK, so he was talking about Russia and not solutions marketing, but I have no doubt that if solutions marketing as we[...]
- Strategic Alignment, Most Recent Blogs
- Solutions Marketing definition, solutions marketing, Sales Enablement, Competitive analysis, Key business problem, Messaging and positioning, New solutions, Pricing, Thought leadership in CategoryStrategic Alignment
- 2 comments
A lot has been written over the last several years about the drive to solutions and the need for “solutions marketing,” but a good definition for it is still waiting to be written.
I think about this a lot and would like to start a conversation around what Solutions Marketing really means and,[...]
- Success Stories for Sales Acceleration, Most Recent Blogs, Success Stories
- Solutions Insights, CategorySolutions Marketing Success Stories, Solutions, Marketing Innovation, solutions selling, Sales Enablement, Sales Support, TELUS, Sales tools, Solutions offering, Sustained success in CategorySales Acceleration
- 0 comments
Here's a common scenario: A company spends significant time and energy create a new set of solutions for a specific market segment. A cross-business unit board agrees to support the new initiative and asks Marketing to put together a go-to-market plan for the new solutions. The marketing team rolls[...]