Posts Tagged "lead-generation"
- Most Recent Blogs, Customer Connection
- content marketing, Solutions, socialmedia, Thought leadership in CategoryCustomer Connection, Media, Editorial strategy, Marketing Innovation, Lead Generation, Marcom
- 1 comments
B2B marketers in great numbers have jumped on the content marketing bandwagon and embraced the idea that marketing needs to be more like media. We have to focus on providing "readers" and "viewers" (i.e., customers, prospects, and other stakeholders) with interesting and useful material on a[...]
- Other Solutions Issues, Most Recent Blogs
- content, sales, buyers, Solutions, Strategy, Social Media, Selling, Lead Generation, Management, Thought Leadership in CategoryOther Solutions Issues
- 0 comments
A friend recently had the good fortune not only to take over marketing for a successful B2B firm, but to do so with a mandate to build a new strategy that ensures a much greater impact on the business.
He's a bit like a kid in a candy store. He's got budget to spend, executive support for more[...]
- Most Recent Blogs, Sales Acceleration
- ibm, Lead Generation, IDC, Leadgen, Smarterplanet, Thought Leadership in CategorySales Acceleration
- 0 comments
Rich Vancil, head of IDC's CMO Advisory Service, provided a great state of the tech marketing union this week at the IDC DIrections conference in Boston. It's not great, of course, with IDC projecting 10% marketing budget cuts for 2009 -- which pretty much validates what I've been hearing[...]