Posts Tagged "ITSMA"
- Other Solutions Issues
- Solutions Marketing definition, ITSMA, Solutions Marketer, Other Solutions Issues, Solution Marketing, Anatomy of Solutions Marketer, Future of Solutions Marketing, Role of Solutions Marketer
- 17 comments
For nearly a decade, we've seen IT and other high-technology companies struggle to make the transition from selling primarily products to creating and selling real customer-centric solutions.
As companies have moved to a more solutions-based business model, there has been a need for a new type[...]
- Sales Acceleration, Most Recent Blogs
- sales, Forrester, ITSMA, ISBM, socialmedia, Selling, IDC, Sales Support, SAVO, Enablement, Solutions Marketing Education MBA Hult in CategorySales Acceleration
- 2 comments
Sales Enablement is a huge topic in B2B these days. You can spend all day every day and still barely scratch the surface of all the dialogue, debate, and events exploring the "real" meaning of sales enablement, who is doing it well, what tools are most useful, and how social media will[...]
- Customer Connection, Most Recent Blogs
- Accenture, content, ITSMA, ISBM, Deloitte, McKinsey, Strategy, Thought Leadership, White Papers in CategoryCustomer Connection
- 0 comments
B2B marketers know that thought leadership is essential, especially when selling high-value solutions. Business buyers tune out most traditional marketing, but they are always looking for new ideas. If we can produce interesting and useful content, and use social media and other platforms to spread[...]
- Other Solutions Issues, Most Recent Blogs
- ITSMA, Solutions, PS firms, Business Development, Language, Suzannelowe in CategoryOther Solutions Issues
- 1 comments
Suzanne Lowe from Expertise Marketing has a great piece in her June newsletter on the importance of developing a common lexicon for marketing and business development in professional service firms.
Pointing to common misunderstandings between business leaders and partners, on the one hand,[...]
- Most Recent Blogs, Offering Distinction
- sales, ITSMA, Research, Solutions, Offering Distinction, Startegy
- 1 comments
I'm pleased to announce the launch our new Point of View series.
Over the next several months, we'll release a series of short, research-based perspectives on how companies can improve performance in their solutions businesses.
Our first Point of View, Adjusting to the New Reality: Four Steps[...]