- Solutions Marketing: How Xerox is Engaging Decision-makers with a Printed Magazine and a Big Idea
- Solutions Marketing Success Story: How a Small Company Created a Big Solution
- Solutions Marketing Success Story: Leveraging Your Clients to Learn how to Develop and Sell Solutions
- Solutions Marketing Success Story: Leveraging Marketing Technology to Generate More Qualified Leads - IBM
- Solutions Success Story: Driving Client Loyalty through Dimension Data’s Client Advocacy Program
- Solutions Success Story: How TELUS helped its sales force succeed in selling solutions
Listen to what experts have to say about critical solutions issues. Leading professionals in both the private sector and academic community have commented on such topics as the impact of cloud computing on solutions development, the role of social media, and how solutions marketing differs from product and services marketing. Watch below as Steve Hurley interviews Nina Hargus, VP of Global Services at EMC Corporation; Jeff Kaplan, Managing Director, THINKstrategies; and Rich Vancil, head of the Executive Advisory Group at IDC;
- Rich Vancil, head of the Executive Advisory Group at IDC, and Steve Hurley, Managing Director of Solutions Insights, talk about the application of social media tools to marketing technology-based solutions.
- Jeff Kaplan, Managing Director of THINKstrategies, was interviewed by Solutions Insights, Inc. about his perspectives on the impact that cloud computing has had on developing, marketing and selling solutions.
- Nina Hargus, VP of Global Services at EMC Corporation, discusses some of the difficulties in enabling the channel to sell solutions.
Point of View Series
Solutions Insights has written a series of thoughtful papers on key solutions issues. These expert perspectives, called Point of View articles, address a range of important topics that companies need to deal with as they move from a product, inward focus to a more solutions, customer-centric model. The POVs will help you better understand how to develop, market, and sell your complex solutions sets.
- Six Steps to Differentiating Your Solutions Offerings
- Socializing Solutions: Tapping Social Media for Solutions Success
- Defining and Developing the Right Solutions: Lessons Learned in Managing Solutions Councils
- Adjusting to the New Reality: Four Steps for Solutions Growth
Case Studies & Reports
Look through our collection of publications on solutions-related issues. Some of these thought-provoking items have been written by Solutions Insights staff, while others have been written by outside experts and industry leading professionals. Read a case study or report..